1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 3 this is hard

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by marionp19, Feb 5, 2019.

1. marionp19

marionp19 Newcomer

This program was recommended to me by my clinician. I started the program over a week ago. It has taken me several days to get to day 3. I temporarily lost faith in myself when I found out that my clinician was leaving me. I felt that my anchor to this program was lost. Then I realized that I am my own anchor. So here I am stepping out of my comfort zone to do this program.

The task for day 3 was to put down three experiences or post traumatic events that happened to you and how old you were when they happened. I wrote them down in my journal, and it felt good to release the energy to the universe.

Since I have started focusing on the energy that I give to the pain in my body it has decreased. Also my doctor has put me on an amazing pain blocker as well. So between the program and the medications I am getting stronger every day.

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi marionp19,

Welcome to the Forum, and the SEP,

This is the basis of your TMS work!!! It is an individual, self-attuned approach which recognizes/develops that you are the center of your healing. Good luck and keep us posted.

Andy B

marionp19 likes this.