1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

This is all new...

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Bill S., Jan 19, 2015.

1. Bill S.

Bill S. New Member

Hi, my name is Bill, I'm 60 year old male from California with 40 years of chronic back pain and enough money spent on it to buy a small house or a big boat. Just learned about TMS two weeks ago when a friend sent me the Stossel clip. Really caught me off guard. I've perused through this website and forum, very impressive work putting all this together.

This is all new to me and I'm pretty overwhelmed which I guess is the norm. If there are any Christians out there who are battling TMS, I've love to communicate with you. I respect folks who take the time to develop a belief system, but it would be great to talk to someone with a similar worldview. Thanks, Bill

2. Ryan

Ryan Well known member

Welcome aboard, you have come to the right place for healing. It's normal to be overwhelmed, it's part of the process. Lots of people have tms, it's universal as the great doctor said. But very few believe they have tms. You can't have one foot in and one out.

I am a christian as well, as you know it takes belief and faith. No one can teach you this except yourself and a higher power. Keep soaking in the knowledge of reading books. It will be a amazing journey, that will change your life.

I am thankful for having my tms because I grew as a person and became closer to god. Pain and suffering happen in life for a reason, if used correctly it will help you grow as a person.

Wishing you the best of luck and hope you start finding relief soon. Faith and perseverance go a long way. Never give up and when your ready to heal you will. We are what we believe.

Ryan

3. Bill S.

Bill S. New Member

4. Bill S.

Bill S. New Member

Thanks Ryan, great to hear from you, answer to prayer. Any recommendations on a counselor or mentor? Would you be interested, I would respect your time. Thanks, Bill