1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 37 This Account Has Been Suspended

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by walter-z, Aug 2, 2014.

1. walter-z

walter-z New Member

I wanted to access the Dr. Zafirides' podcast: Existential therapy: How anxiety leads to physical pain.
    But this link brings the result: "This Account Has Been Suspended"

Then I tried:
    You can find more discussion about this podcast and approach in the forum post The Role of Existential Anxiety in TMS Pain.
    There the podcast could not be read too:
    http://www.thehealthymind.com/2012/04/18/existential-therapy-how-anxiety-leads-to-physical-pain/
    This link leads to the same result.

Please be so kind to enable me to read this Podcast, as it seams to be interesting. Thank you very much.
    Walter

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Walter-Z. I'll bring this to the attention of those who manage the forums and see if
    they can help with this.

3. BruceMC

BruceMC Beloved Grand Eagle

4. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Good catch about the uTunes backup, BruceMC!

It is always quite worrisome when a TMS website blinks out of existence, especially when it is one that is as good as The Healthy Mind. My hope is that it is just a technical glitch and that the site will be back soon. I've sent a message to Dr. Z and hope to hear back from him soon. My bet is that everything is fine.

I've started offering TMS website owners to host their sites for them for free in perpetuity in exchange for a couple links back to us. It takes a lot of work to support additional sites on our server, but getting the additional links really helps us spread our message, so it is worth it.

By the way, it's great to see you back around the site, @BruceMC! People have been asking about you on the podcast. For example, @clifford is a new person who joined us and shared a powerful success story. I asked him if he wanted to record it and he asked about you (and Herbie, of course) because he loved your contributions when he went through the old podcast archives.

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  5. BruceMC

BruceMC Beloved Grand Eagle

Less time spent on the TMS Forum = Less TMS symptoms (at least for me). Obsessive engagement with things TMS, I think, tends to feed the beast. Less is mo'!

6. Forest

Oh noes!!! We'll miss you, but once you've found something that works, you've got to work it!

7. Forest

I heard back from Dr. Zafirides and he has contacted his internet company, so it should be back up soon. Fingers crossed.

8. walter-z

walter-z New Member

This evening the link worked properly again. - Thank you very much!

9. Forest

Great to hear!