1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 2 Things that make me angry and sad

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Paige NeJame, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Paige NeJame

Paige NeJame New Member

Day 2:

Things that make me angry:
    1. When people question my opinion.
    2. Always having to clean up after everyone
    3. Being micromanaged
    4. That I don't have a "hobby". Not sure what I do for fun?! I can fix this easily though with some thought.
    5. That my foot hurts
    6. Not a lot of help in times I could really use it.
    7. Sundays. I hate the lack of structure of Sundays. I always have such high hopes and then end up annoyed.
    8. That when something annoys me, it's not taken as seriously as when something annoys someone else.
    Things that make me sad:
    1. My brother in laws death. This also scares me because he died of cancer and I worry about my husband and kids having his genes.
    2. My false harmony with some family members
    3. That my kids are getting older - even though that makes me happy too. Mixed emotions

2. MSZ812

MSZ812 Well known member

Paige, great work identifying emotional triggers! I did not have a fun time writing those down, but they're important in understanding all of the emotional issues that pile up in us. For myself, I noticed that my "angry" list had a lot to do with past events, and my "sad" list had a lot to do with my personality traits. Everyone is different though. I hope to see some great progress reports from you going forward!

- Matt