1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 3 Things are starting to get clear on my head

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by juliomarcos, Oct 31, 2013.

1. juliomarcos

juliomarcos New Member

I'm a 24 years old computer programmer feeling pain of various degrees for 3 years.

I've already tried physical therapy, pilates, deep massage (this one works the best and I still do it). I went to four orthopedists, did X-rays and clinical tests. Nothing seemed to be wrong. One of them told me to take antiinflammatories for two months, the result: nothing improved my situation.

I last exercised a month ago. The problem is, I've stopped doing it fearing it was causing me pain on my hand and shoulder blades.

But things wouldn't stop getting even more misterious. Nothing seem to make sense at all. There was some weeks that I wouldn't barely touch a keyboard and mouse and I was feeling terrible pain. For some reason, four days ago I google "how to heal from rsi" and tms showed. I was very skeptical at the beginning, what made me believe in this theory is that I already knew that ulcera is caused by stress and it's a very serious problem. Even then, I was still doubting.

I started to watch some videos on youtube and in the internet in general, my hand pain started to diminish. THAT was astounding, even when I typed like crazy, hammering my keyboard I was not feeling strong pain.

2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Congratulations,
    Welcome to the world of healing
    That's a great story you got and if you hang in there
    and do the Structural Education Program
    It should really help you get way ahead in the game
    Hope to hear more from you soon.

PS- I think you got your confidence and courage back from reading the right stuff
    Your also at the place where all that right stuff is bottled up into 1 go to place so you
    can get a grip on all the questions that you might ponder, it is the knowledge
    and dedication that heals so welcome aboard.
    Bless you.

nowtimecoach likes this.
  3. nowtimecoach

nowtimecoach Well known member

juliomarcos! Welcome to the world of healing. Like Eric says, Do the SEP and you'll be well on your way. Looking forward to seeing more of you!

4. juliomarcos

juliomarcos New Member

Hey guys, thank you for the support.

I'm surely will be sharing more about my story.
    I hope to be able to help others as well.