1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 20 thing I would change

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by blackdog, Oct 24, 2014.

1. blackdog

blackdog Peer Supporter

Hello TMSwiki,

If I could change one thing about my life, that would in turn change all kinds of things, it would be that I would be a person who knows well the art of acceptance and patience. What those qualities must do for a life when they are well learned must be quite astounding. Things that I can do to build these qualities in myself are to continue meditating, continue working on dis-covering my emotions through TMS work and other modalities, trying to help my body learn to relax more through these as well as exercising, and predominately learning that I am stronger than I think I am. That I can counter my inner critic with a more compassionate response and gradually build confidence in myself over time. Thanks all,

Andrew

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Patience is so important. I needed to strengthen my patience resolve today and it helps a lot.
    As bad as things can seem, they do tend to work themselves out if we just give them time.