1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 2 There is always more to learn

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by DontStopBelieving, May 8, 2017.

1. DontStopBelieving

DontStopBelieving Peer Supporter

Today is the second day and I'm surprised how some emotions I thought I faced can still make me cry and angry. The article to read showed perfectly that my main issue as a person is not being good enough because of my family situation and that this time TMS played it better by using vertigo, dizziness, panic attacks and weak neck that I would have never thought of as being TMS in the first place. Also I discovered how angry I am with life because I think it is unfair and this is coming from the child I was and still am. Another thing that I noticed is how obsessed I became with finding people who went through the same exact thing as I am currently going through. Like I need more proof that this is TMS and I can let go. Letting go, how do you let go? How do you stop fearing what is tomorrow going to bring?

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

You need to stop looking for "misery loves company" examples. Just know that there are many others out there that have the same symptoms as you. As for life, yes, it is unfair. I'm facing that now myself. I think many people are suffering because of the present political, social, and economic situation. I am 86 and have lived through a lot, but this is the worst. You let go and stop fearing about the future when you toss the ball to whoever you pray to, and let him handle things. "Thy will be done," as the saying goes. If you don't pray to anyone, I urge you to start now. It brings peace and hope. Pray and live in the present moment. Have faith that TMS will heal you.

kajspears likes this.