1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

The subconscious and surrealist art

Discussion in 'Community Off Topic' started by Durga, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Durga

Durga Peer Supporter

Hello beautiful people!
    After starting the TMS program and started journaling, I have become very interested in Surrealism, the art/philosophy movement in Paris in the early 20. century. They used writing, drawing etc. to come in contact with the sub conscious and wanted to make a "new reality" with more focus on the sub conscious, since it rules so much of humans behavior (we TMSrs should know that!). They even met at cafes to sleep and recorded what they were saying in their sleep. I started using some of their techniques, not only writing, and it made me come in contact with my emotions. And it is very fun too! I also ordered a book called "Surrealist games", haha, looking forward to play with my friends!
    Much love to you!

Garance likes this.