1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 12 The shift

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by mstlymebutmstlyu, May 1, 2014.

1. mstlymebutmstlyu

mstlymebutmstlyu New Member

image.jpg image.jpg

affirmation- my body spine disc life financies health is surrendered vessels to the divine to hold nothing but abundant truth joy light healing love and gratitiude and send all other lower frequencies back to their source
    send forgiveness and blessings to those that hurt you or make you mad and also to yourself.

I cannot express this more- forgive. Let the rage go. Most of the time the rage we are storing in our bodies aren't even our own. Find who makes you mad- or why you are mad at yourself and send blessings forgiveness and love. It's dire if you want to heal. If you want to suffer then don't do it. At this point I have no choice.

I've been wrong about so many things. Where I forced ppl into believing they were wrong. Blaming others. Just like you and me- these people are doing the best they can with what they have. There best may not be to our standards so bless them, send them love and once in for all collapse the trauma field that is holding your pain in place. Soon you will realize like I did the more you practice blessing what u resist complain about etc will take a whole new prospective- valuing how important you are for the universe that you are capable of being a god like spiritual being. Beating yourself up and others will fall away with force. I promise !

I am not out of pain- but this realization makes living with pain much easier for the time being. Who wants to be in pain and be miserable about it at the same time anyway? Make a choice and do the work.

2. nowtimecoach

nowtimecoach Well known member

Ha-ha love this!! My pitfall though when I get in pain, then I get angry and watch all the internalization that goes on - then get mad at myself that I'm mad at myself!! It is TMS in all its roaring action! But I do think, I get better and better with handling myself with more kindness as each occurrence happens. Progress not Perfection!