1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

The Presence Process - Share Experiences & Ask Questions

Discussion in 'Community Off Topic' started by BrianC, Jul 14, 2014.

1. BrianC

BrianC Well known member

Yeah, Michael Brown's been into that type of thing for a little while now. He thinks that's the only way to burn negative karma from our past and present lives so we can eventually reach God. His "proof" that this Way of Light is correct is that no matter if someone is Christian or Buddhist or any other religion, when they go into the inner realms using the meditation used by this place (and others like it), they always find the same truths, which disprove their beliefs.

There's a major problem with that, though. These people who teach this type of meditation and going into the inner realms say that Satan rules the first three realms you go through, then past those, you can find realms used by God and you can find the truth. The problem is that Satan would be far more clever than any human, so nothing says he's not ruling more than just those three realms. And all he has to do to deceive them is make them think it's God ruling the other realms, then imitate God and the other people there in order to feed them a line of BS about reality. These people have no tools inside to expose things of that nature. So my guess is that they're all being duped, an that's why everyone comes out believing the same thing about reality. But the beliefs they have don't make sense when you really break them down.

When I worked with people with Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD), I had some tools I could use when guiding them through one of those inside realms. Those tools alone would expose the lies of those realms causing people to be duped. The only problem is that it takes a whole lot of work, and a long time, to get into those realms. I'm actually part of a group who does this (I do t remotely), learning how to go into those realms. I'm doing it because I want to test those realms with the tools I have in order to expose them as deceptive. I don't like the idea of teaching someone else to use the tools and letting the try to do the same, because it's easy to be deceived, even with those tools. I did that work for 5 years, and I'm pretty smart when it comes to figuring out the truth about things...and yet I was deceived many times. But with 5 years of experience and kind of knowing what to expect, I'm well prepared to do this myself of I can get into those realms. I wouldn't trust anyone else to do it at the moment unless they had a lot of experience with it already. I don't know that I'll ever make it into those realms, but it's worth a shot. Sounds like fun, too. lol

As for why Michael Brown is going, my theory is that he still hasn't worked through all of his father issues. It's blatantly obvious in his writing if you know the signs. And people with father issues (or parental issue I general, but especially father issues) often have issues with religion and God. And this religion fits his father issues (as well as the dominant father issues of Asians in general) exceptionally well.

But hey, I could be totally wrong about any or all of that. Who knows. I'm just guessing from what I know about all of this. Only time will tell if I'm correct or not.

I wouldn't let Michael Brown's activities effect how one thinks about his TPP method, though. He got TPP mostly from the Native American culture, and a bit from Eastern religion, so it's not like it's his exclusively. He's mixing what he's learned from others, just as most people are who create methods. There's nothing new under the sun, really...just things we haven't heard of that seem new.

2. BrianC

BrianC Well known member

I forgot to add that I think these places that teach Kriya like the one MB is with teach very helpful methods of maturing our hearts. The only thing I want to expose is their misunderstanding of the inside realms. It's to show them they're being deceived, not to harm them in any way. I just have a strong distaste for people being deceived, and a strong desire to free people.

I know this stuff is far out, but too many people can do it for it to be nonsense. And I worked with people who were in one of those realms inside (multiples). Really, this stuff isn't important to TPP. It's only important to people doing this type of Kriya.

3. Fabi

Fabi Well known member

The 7 year cycle is 5 years for me. I can remember huge things happening every five years since l was born.

4. BrianC

BrianC Well known member

MB says in TPP that the 7 year cycle isn't always 7 years for everyone. That's great that you've found that yours is a 5 year cycle. Mine seems to be 7 yrs on some things and 5 years on other issues if I remember correctly.

5. sufferingworld

sufferingworld Newcomer

hey brian, I was wondering if you got my email. thanks! no hurries I just sent it just to confirm.

6. BrianC

BrianC Well known member

Yep, just replied. :)

7. sufferingworld

sufferingworld Newcomer

hey so with bath session, how do you guys deal with problem of immense hot water vapor filling the room invisibly to some extent that can cause lack of oxygen. For this most recent session, I kept the door open so I was not gunna nearly pass out as I did with last sessions but nonetheless it is so difficult to manage. I do not think these symptoms are directly related to emotions surfacing in a way they are but as I pass more time in the bath, I start feeling out of breath and I need total fresh air and some rest before I can even begin to sit down to meditate on the feelings that are being surfaced. That does not sound good does it?

Do you folks have some form of air circulation technology that fills the room with fresh air in the bathroom? Or am I just mistaking emotional surfacing as some physical trauma?

8. BrianC

BrianC Well known member

I keep my bathroom door closed and make the water as hot as I can get it. I never have a problem with breathing. In fact, warm, humid water opens up your lungs so you can breathe better, typically.

If your lungs are closing up, that means your bath sessions are triggering some kind of fear, since fear often manifests in the lungs causing a person not to be able to breathe very well. I suppose if the air were too hot, it could cause breathing problems, though. I don't understand how, though, since it never happens to me. So I tend to think it's a repressed fear in your case.

If you can get that emotion to surface and integrate it, you should be fine in the bath sessions.

seanjay90 likes this.
  9. seanjay90

seanjay90 Newcomer

So I understand that all experiences are valid, however, I'm going into my 3rd week tomorrow(1st time through) and haven't really had any emotional issues or feelings come up during my breathing. For others who have gone through this process, is this something that eventually happened to you as you accumulated more present moment awareness in later weeks?

What I have experienced during my breathing is coughing, yawning, itchiness, and slight sharp pains at random spots in my body.

10. BrianC

BrianC Well known member

It's different for everyone since everyone has different levels of subconscious fear repressing their dysfunctioning/uncomfortable emotions. The main thing is to be committed no matter what so that your emotions know they're going to have to come up eventually, and to know that this process will work. Both of those things helped me a lot.

I didn't have my first conscious integration till week 7, and that was really cool. Changed everything for me. I knew at that point that I could integrate any emotion I needed to if it came up. Very cool experience, and I've had it tons of times since.

Hang in there and just let it happen as it happens with no expectations. I think men have a much harder time doing it that women because women are wired to be more emotional more naturally, where as men are usually taught not to show emotion hardly.

Good luck, man.

11. seanjay90

seanjay90 Newcomer

Thanks man!

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
  12. BruceMC

BruceMC Beloved Grand Eagle

I actually found that I only got "loose" enough to allow repressed emotions to rise up and integrate the third time I went through the PP. The first two times I was simply going through the motions in a mechanistic pattern conditioned by my underlying perfectionism. Like BrianC says above, "it's different for everyone". You can actually burn a lot of psychic energy avoiding paying attention to the obvious. After all, seanjay, that's how you go into this chronic pain cycle in the first place, wasn't it?

13. seanjay90

seanjay90 Newcomer

Tonight was the first session where I've had any sensations. Uneasy feeling throughout my torso and arms. And a burning like sensation in my solar plexus area. Don't know what they mean but definitely welcoming it!

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  14. BrianC

BrianC Well known member

Good to hear! Keep at it, man. That sounds like good progress. Keep us updated.

seanjay90 likes this.
  15. seanjay90

seanjay90 Newcomer

How has doing TPP changed your guys' lives? Have you experienced many of the "Fruits and Flowers?"

16. Maribel

Maribel New Member

I was distracted calming my mom in the dream, my dad took the kid in the baby in the back and drowned it

YOU SHOULDN'T BE CALMING YOUR MOTHER - SHE IS THE ADULT YOU THE CHILD IN THE RELATIONSHIP. SHE SHOLD BE PROTECTING YOU!

17. BrianC

BrianC Well known member

Sanjay,

Yeah, it's changed me in great ways. Whenever a depression or emotional crisis comes, I have no problem handling them now. Even when I'm depressed, I'm happy. I have my moments of anger, at times, but I handle the well usually instead of repressing the anger now.

Also, I can feel things in my body far more intensely than before. When I'd go to a movie before, I might cry just a little at a sad part or be inspired by another part. But now, I feel all kinds of different emotions run through my body while I watch a movie and they're intense. Not in an uncomfortable way but in a really enjoyable way. Music is the same. I feel all kinds of joyful, thankful emotions run through me when I listen to songs that I really like. It's a lot of fun. Reading certain scenes in books can do the same thing to me. Stories are the language of the heart, so that's why they affect our emotions so much.

As for pain, I'm much more accepting of it now. If I hurt, I let it go for a while and get used to it. If I feel it's hanging around too long, I make sure I deal with the emotion that's causing that pain. Sometimes I can pinpoint the emotion to deal with it, so I just let the pain be. It either passes or continues, but I'm okay with it either way. I'm not great at the whole pain thing, but I'm learning and growing with it. I still have plenty of emotional issues that need to be dealt with, but integrating nearly all of our issues takes a long time. Michael Brown never integrated all of his issues, and no one should expect to integrate them all. That's what death is for...to finish the integration of everything we've learned in this life through hardships.

It's really cool. Completely changed my life.

18. BrianC

BrianC Well known member

And by the way, Bruce, you're a badass if you went through three PPs before feeling anything. That's impressive integrity and determination. Nice job, man. I'm not certain if I could've done that, but I did know it was the answer to my issues, so I was determined to do what it took. So, maybe I would have. Not sure.

19. BrianC

BrianC Well known member

Maribel, I just sent you a PM.

20. seanjay90

seanjay90 Newcomer

Thank you Bryan. I went into TPP with the intention to unconditionally love myself, so I can truly love others. I understand all experiences are valid, though.