1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 4 The most disheartening thing...

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Carol Omans, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Carol Omans

Carol Omans Peer Supporter

.... my bone doctor told me after looking at my MRI was he thought it might be cancer. It wasn't and I stopped going to him!

2. MSZ812

MSZ812 Well known member

Wow! That's one of my fears in life, getting devastating news from my doctor. I'm thankful that your doctor was wrong, although I'm sure it caused you great distress. I think you made the right decision to find a new doctor with more discernment. Good luck to you Carol!

3. Carol Omans

Carol Omans Peer Supporter

Thank you for writing. That was four years ago and I still think about it every day. I am so ANGRY at that guy. My last and latest experience a few months ago with a different
    Bone doctor was completely nuts. He said I didn't need a hip replacement "yet" but that I should get yet another epidural, this time in my hip (I've had 3 others in my back), and if it doesn't work because sometimes it backfires, I could just get my hip replaced! Doctors! Never going back to him either. I'm really trying to work this program. No more doctors for me.