1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 13 The missing link

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by RozieHolland, Jan 20, 2017.

1. RozieHolland

RozieHolland Peer Supporter

What TMS-related book, article, or news story have you found the most helpful in solidifying your belief in the diagnosis?

DVD OF DR. JOHN SARNO

At 40 I started to live from my emotions, I did emotional bodywork, I processed a lot. It felt really good.
    I was grounded and found myself and my life back. This is what I wanted my whole life.
    (but there was still pain)

So around 50 I saw someone who had such a power, I thought; this is what I want too.
    I started CSA, Centre for Self Awarenes and Personal Development. This is just the other way around.
    This is from the head, but it worked. I got X-Ray eyes, because I was very clear.
    Then I started a practice in emotional bodywork myself. It went quite good. In 2 weeks I had 17 clients.
    This took a couple of years, about 5. Then my backpain came back.
    I was, again, afraid of not being believed. (I wrote earlier)
    I had to stop my practice, because of the pain and I become afraid. I am not good enough.
    They wont believe me, I thought.

We are now a few years later and my pain is going to be unbearable.
    Until I saw the DVD of dr. John Sarno on internet.
    I crawled to my pc and watched it. It took me 6 hours to view, at the end I could walk again.
    My pain was halved.
    THIS IS IT. The missing link between mind and body.
    I stand behind it 100%.
    I've always known, because doctors didn't find anything.
    I have an iron physical constitution, they say.
    So I ordered the DVD this week and the book The Mindbody Prescription.

With love, Rozie.