1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

the insomania return plase help

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by ariel233, Mar 13, 2016.

1. ariel233

ariel233 New Member

Hello!
    Im injured in my back a month ago in the gym. I was really worry about the injury because i do pull up and fall on my back and it was really serious.
    I start check on the internet and the fear start again .. and after 2 weeks i start to feel my TMS pains in the shoulders again.
    The pains last till a few days ago and now it get better and im almost dont feel them.
    but when the pain start my insomania start again - i wake up every night few times like i was before i read the book of dr serano and "heal" myself.
    I dont know what to do its a 2 weeks in a row that every fucking night i wake up .
    I read the book again , read articles here in the site and it really help for my pain , but my insomania dont stop and even just getting worse.
    What can i do ?!
    Please help me

BTW - english is not my mother tongue so i know i have some spelling mistakes but i hope you understand me.

Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, ariel. Your English is fine.

You have come to the right place to heal. Dr. Sarno and TMS are the answer you've been looking for.
    I suggest you start the Structures Educational Program, free in the subforum of this web site.
    It will help you to heal by discovering the emotions causing your pain. I've been there and believe me,
    TMS belief healed me of severe back pain.