1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

The Feeding The Wolf story...

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by BloodMoon, Jan 26, 2020.

1. BloodMoon

BloodMoon Beloved Grand Eagle

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
    Baseball65 likes this.
  2. Baseball65

Baseball65 Beloved Grand Eagle

For general spirit wellness the gratitude exercise can't be overstated. I used to feed the Bad Wolf hourly... and had the corresponding experience. When I turned around wasn't one moment or one day...it was a lifelong process BUT I no longer even remember how the Bad Wolf Feeder thought... he's like a little brother who died.

We DO have to be careful with TMS and positive thinking/gratitude/prayer.....More than once I have though I have transcended all negativity (an amazing feeling) only to come down with a new tickle(TMS).... ever reminding me the subconscious/unconscious is usually lumbering behind my conscious perceived experience. I have to be honest and creative to think what it is that I am unaware of that is dragging me backwards. In that respect, the TMS is a purifier... makes me reeeeally have to do a deep cleaning, not just wiping off the counter.

love the wolf analogy

Kati and BloodMoon like this.