1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

The craziest thing happened today

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by birder, Feb 10, 2018.

1. birder

birder Well known member

My pain went away. Not everywhere, but in my feet. I've been hobbling along for eight months, and today, I have feet again. Nuts.

eskimoeskimo, Ellen and MindBodyPT like this.
  2. iwire

iwire Peer Supporter

So interesting isn't it??? write that down on the "proof" list...for those days when you doubt : )

eskimoeskimo and birder like this.
  3. birder

birder Well known member

That's such a smart idea! Because I know in my head healing isn't linear and tomorrow could be, well, tomorrow. But I'm still tickled :)

eskimoeskimo and Ellen like this.
  4. iwire

iwire Peer Supporter

I am trying to keep a proof list for myself-- since I haven't experienced "absence of symptoms" I am focusing on the examples of proof of my MBS to help ward off the anxiety... it is helpful-- and wow-- how powerful it must be when you have a glimpse of time without a usual symptom! So happy you shared your experience!

eskimoeskimo and birder like this.
  5. Click#7

Click#7 Well known member

Yesterday was a wonderful day for me I hardly had any pain....just a little !. I woke up this morning and the pain was back. It's on my evidence sheet now 2/19/2018 was a wonderful day.

eskimoeskimo and MindBodyPT like this.
  6. birder

birder Well known member

Congrats on your wonderful day! There WILL be more of them.

eskimoeskimo likes this.