1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

DVD The Connection ...

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by mike2014, Oct 31, 2014.

1. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

yb44 and Ellen like this.
  2. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi All,

A youtube clip...

Regards,

Mike

3. Dahlia

Dahlia Well known member

Here's a recent talk by the producer of The Connection, speaking at Google....

4. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks for posting this Dahlia--very interesting!

Dahlia likes this.
  5. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Great talk by the film maker. Thanks for posting this. I passed this along to some doctor friends.

And it completely relates to our TMS understanding, and the Somatic Experiencing approach. From the information they preview, the work of Dr. Sarno seems completely radical and leading edge, even among mind-body medicine. We're so lucky!

IrishSceptic likes this.
  6. galinsky

galinsky Director, All The Rage

I highly recommend following their page on facebook- they share a lot of great articles.

TestEasyMod likes this.
  7. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I love these videos.
    I wish I could plant a tree in my living room and sit under it and meditate.

I attended the wedding of friends in Ohio and vistited the bride's parents' home.
    They had build an outdoor garden in one part of the house that even had a tree in it that went through the roof.
    They said it was their "peace place," and after more than 25 years since I was there, I still feel the peace I felt back
    in their indoor garden.

Now I imagine such a room is in my house. I've learned, through TMS and religious faith,
    that my "peace place" is within me.

It's within us all.

njoy and Ellen like this.