1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

The Connection movie Is FREE for 7 days

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by mike2014, Oct 14, 2015.

1. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Hello All, for those who haven't seen The Connection movie which explores the mind body connection, Shannon has made the film available to stream for FREE. Please note, this is only for a 7 day period.

https://www.theconnection.tv/store/

Simplicity, Forest and JanAtheCPA like this.
  2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Hah! Mike - you beat me to it! I have the link all ready to paste, but here it is!

Maybe I'll take my unused Ctrl-V and post it on a few recent threads.

mike2014 likes this.
  3. mike2014

Haha, great minds aye? :)

That's a good idea.

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  4. mike2014

Pushing to the top of the Forum.

5. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

I watched it yesterday using the link and it played flawlessly on my tablet. Its just a little over an hour long, and it's really well done and quite compelling. We CAN heal ourselves.

Forest, Simplicity and mike2014 like this.
  6. IrishSceptic

IrishSceptic Podcast Visionary

its worth a watch

mike2014 likes this.
  7. balto

balto Beloved Grand Eagle

I just saw it yesterday. Very good movie. Many experts sharing their knowledge and many victims telling stories of how they overcame their illness with mind body knowledge.
    Thanks Mike & Jane.

Forest and mike2014 like this.