1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

That's Lifes Purpose...

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Eric "Herbie" Watson, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Right now! Think the way you want to be.

This forum means a lot to me. I see heart and soul, I see people with real hurts and pain. I know there hurting and depressed, I know they're afraid and angry -- in fear, in terror.

I also see the Hope and Cures, the dedication and winning -- The overcomers and conquerors. The courage to finally win the battle is upon them and they get the armor, they learn to become victorious. They fight the good fight and walk their journey seemingly always coming out the winner.

We don't have to be nothing other than what life's purpose has called us to be ya know.

I was there just like you -- Thanks for believing and taking this journey with all of us at Tms wiki. That's life's purpose, to finally love life and folks that love you for who you are -- To finally be free from all lifes self imposed pressures and to be at peace with all you have.
    Thanks

Ryan likes this.
  2. Ryan

Ryan Well known member

Well said my friend!

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.