1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by tarala, Dec 16, 2012.

1. tarala

tarala Well known member

I would just like to say how impressed I am with this wiki and its forum members.

The wiki is not only extremely informative, but it is professionally comprehensive and well structured. This is an achievement for websites in general, but for one created and staffed by volunteers, it is amazing.

The members provide deeply personal experiences from their own life that help and teach by example rather than lecturing, which is a far superior way to learn, in my experience. I have never seen a post which is judgmental or censorious in tone, which is very rare in forums open to the public. Perhaps our shared pain has made us more compassionate and tolerant. Whatever the reason I have found help, support, and love beyond my wildest expectations.

So a big hug and much thanks to the creators and members of this wonderful community.

With love,
    Terry

eric watson, veronica73 and Jilly like this.
  2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Thank you for being a part of this forum and community. The main reason this forum is so helpful is that people like yourself are willing to share their own stories and offer advice and guidance to other people struggling with pain. The volunteers who also help out with the forum and community are also terrific. Without their help we would not be where we are today.

This is so great to hear. It is so easy for people to argue for their own beliefs and be antagonistic towards any ideas that differ to their own. I have always wanted our community to be one where anyone could talk about what worked for them and what helped them the most without fear of being shot down. Having multiple view points helps our community be one of openness and plays a huge part in developing our community.

Thank you for sharing your story and being an active part of our community.

3. Jilly

Jilly Well known member

Terry, you are the best...love you to bits * hugs