1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Thank you book project deadline?

Discussion in 'About This Site' started by JoniS, Aug 24, 2012.

1. JoniS

JoniS New Member

Hi all, I'm thrilled to have found this and in particular the thank-you book project. I want to contribute a thank-you but want to make sure I'm not too late, since the "about the wiki" page seems to indicate ya'll hoped to complete it in early 2012 and it's now nearing the end of August. Is there still time to email something?

Thanks!

2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hiya JoniS,

Yeah we did deliver the first volume of the book to Dr. Sarno in April, but we are still accepting contributions. We receive a pretty steady amount of thank you's so hopefully we will be able to make a second volume in a couple months. Until then, we can also put the thank you on our tribute website at www.thankyoudrsarno.org. I'm also planning on mailing Dr. Sarno some of the letters individually from time to time.

In short, if you want to send something in we would love to have it. You can email your contribution to thankyoudrsarno at tmswiki dot org

Forest