1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Tender Points

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by mdh157, Feb 12, 2015.

1. mdh157

mdh157 Well known member

Does anyone here have TMS but not have any of the tender points? I seem to not have them (exc for the leg tendons, do not know exactly where to check for those so I cannot say if I have them or not).

2. Ryan

Ryan Well known member

Tender points or not, tms can manifest in many ways. The brain is capable of inflicting all kinds of symptoms. So I would not base whether you have tms on tender spots. I'm no doctor either, so the choice is yours to do tms healing. Or if possible go see a tms doctor to get the rubber stamp. If you have already been checked out with nothing wrong by a regular doctor, then try tms healing you have nothing to lose. it's a fun journey and your in for an amazing ride.

Ryan

3. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Great advice, Ryan. I like your thoughts that the TMS journey should be a "fun journey."
    Take it seriously, but spend time relaxing and enjoying each day. Don't spend more than an hour a day in the SEP.
    Take time off for fun.