1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

temporary breaths

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Neil, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Neil

Neil Peer Supporter

hello,

I feel pain relief with involuntary deep deep breaths & movements in my body whenever I do
    1. sarnos reminders or
    2. ask myself where what why abt this anger/emotions
    3. think of my emotional state/life situation when the pain first started or
    4. Do claire weekes utter acceptance

But.. the relief lasts only for 2-3 days..
    All the bloating in my stomach is gone during these 2-3 days which is caused due to lumbar stenosis & AS 8 yrs ago. I have a lot of air in my body.
    This used to happen while meditating as well So I stopped doing it thinking its all temporary relief stuff which Im not interested in.

can anyone explain whats goin on?

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Neil,

You tell an interesting story! Can you clarify: When you experience the relief, it stops when you stop doing the practices, or stops despite you continuing the Sarno practices?

Andy

3. Neil

Neil Peer Supporter

Stops like for two days. And my tensed muscles eases up almost 80-90%. I look a beautiful man till the effect lasts. I can't do it everyday cos too much of deep breaths also gives me musculoskeletal pain So I do it in 2 days gaps.

I read healing back pain 2-3 times. The last time I had read it I was totally healed which lasted only for 30 mnts or so.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
  4. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

So after you stop the practices, the good effects last for 2 days?

5. Neil

Neil Peer Supporter

Yes

6. mugwump

mugwump Well known member

can't get it straight...