1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

TMS RoundTable TALKING WITH DR DAVID SPEKTOR ABOUT GUILT AND CHRONIC PAIN

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by TMS RoundTable, Oct 30, 2021.

1. TMS RoundTable

TMS RoundTable New Member

'GUILT IS AN INNER SIGNAL OF YOUR INNATE GOODNESS'
    Dr David Spektor has developed many areas of interest throughout his career. He is a passionate and sincere therapist working with ISTDP and other methods of healing mental health disorders, Anxiety, Depression and Chronic pain.
    He has been invited to speak as a keynote speaker at many national and international conferences. Dr Spektor worked on the Clinical Psychology Program at the University of Melbourne for the past 8 years.
    He is also a supervisor and mentor to many psychologists, whether they be seasoned professionals or just starting out on their journey as a psychologist. David also has an interest in how psychedelics coupled with therapy enable patients in their recovery.
    We would love to hear any comments or questions for Dr David Spektor..
    support@tmsroundtable.com
    www.tmsroundtable.com

yb44 likes this.
  2. yb44

yb44 Beloved Grand Eagle

The concept of shusssh was interesting. Growing up I would not only be shushed, I’d be sent to my room and told, “Stay in there and don’t come out until you feel better!!” I spent a great deal of time in that room and, in a way, still do. It’s simply expanded into a house.

Idearealist likes this.
  3. TMS RoundTable

TMS RoundTable New Member

Yes, it is something we all have experienced in our life.... and now we all need to take responsibility for the cause and effects.... The room is our body and mind.. and the door is open.. no key... I know it is hard and we feel that there is no way out... There is indeed a way through..