1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 26 Talking to parents

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Raj s, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Raj s

Raj s Peer Supporter

Previously i used to talk to my parents a lot..(I live far away from them) then in my life a girl came and after that it was reduced.. nw that girl is not in my life.. i now feel guilty for not talking to my parents much (they dont knw abt these why i am nt talkin often, also they didnt ask me anythin) and avoiding them just because i am more interested in talkin to that girl.. I now talk to my parents but not often.. the frequency which i used to talk is still less compared to initial stage when i started to live in a different place.. sometimes i feel like my parents are not friendly enough.. like my friend's parents.. eventhough my parents have done a lot of sacrifice for me.. i could nt stop comparing them with my friend's parents.. when my friends talk abt their parents i feel like why my parents are not like that..