1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 25 Take two

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Jonjon, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Jonjon

Jonjon New Member

I have halted the program for a week due to the fact that I started a new job that was flat out.

I did most of this program in July and August, before going overseas for a few months. Before I left, I was so much better, almost completely better.
    Since then, whilst traveling and acclimatizing to life back home and a new job etc. I have no doubt found it hard to progress. My eye strain is definitely better than it was before I found this site, but I still think there is a lot to get better. Part of me still worries about how my eyes will affect me with work and study, although nowhere near as much as this time last year.

Any suggestions or advice in any case would be much appreciated.

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi JonJon,
    Your statement above is a good insight. Witness the fear, understand the worry is a pattern, treat it as a "TMS obsession," and move your attention to other things in the moment. Gently disengage...
    Andy B

3. Jonjon

Jonjon New Member

You post a great point. I appreciate it Andy!

4. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

hi, jonjon. You are bound to feel a return of symptoms after returning home from the trip abroad, and a new job. Have your eyes been checked out, for glasses, or new ones? Also, most of us can benefit from taking a supplement called I-caps. And drink plenty of water. I often forget that.