1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Take these thoughts.

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Eric "Herbie" Watson, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

I had discovered the secret!

I had learned something was solid truth that I had studied my whole life for, it was like looking for something that was right in front of my eyes the whole time but I was un-conscious to it. Wow!

It’s cool to think how our ideas and limited beliefs have shaped our lives. If you think for a moment in thought back thousands of years ago we didn't have Airplanes or light bulbs -- just lots of us setting around in the Stone Age with lots of ideas. Then to take those ideas and make what we see today which is most defiantly something to put you in awe.

This was it, Knowledge penicillin -- over the course of days I slowly began to get my hope back. There was a lot of facts to learn about Tms. If id keep at it and make it as simple as possible I'd learn and recondition thus leading to a pain free life.

I was looking into his first book (Mind over back pain) and it seemed to indicate that the knowledge of knowing that our problems are benign is enough to heal some people that have had pain. Others had to look to current pressures and journal about them or think about them and then process them in awareness and peace without any negative reactions but at the same time feeling the feelings but ignoring the hurt in the pain.

I had to think psychological and encourage others and myself with confidence. I had to loose the fear of the pain and the focus on the body. Theirs the understanding and wisdom. The affirmations were so important, The meditation was much needed, Acceptance was way over due, Awareness was almost non-existent, mindfulness had to be relearned, re framing was very impotant the symptom imperative phase.

Always remember that the Dr dresses the wound and the body heals itself. Our mind controls everything perfectly in our bodies as long as we stay in tune with harmony and nature -- always renew your balance daily with the calming meditations and soothing you will heal.

We have a new hope that really works if we work it. We have a way out of the problem now. We create health and vitality through the law of the mind by believing we can get stronger and heal and along with the instructions above we can do just that. We permit nature to create health and harmony by avoiding mental interference with nature, by controlling our physical senses and emotions.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I think I would have liked the Stone Age.

No computers, no IRS, no terrorists, no politicians, no ... the list is long.

I probably also would have gotten stoned, I'd be so bored. haha

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  3. Eric "Herbie" Watson

I love the time were in Walt. Thats just peaceful Acceptance. There was just something about the way we know now how to get over this pain and finally heal because of all the ideas we have shared over the hundreds of years and now we finally know the truth and the truth to those that are practicing are being set free. It's an awesome time for sure.

It would be cool to go back to the stone age though, just in a time machine ya know. Those guys didn't know enough to hurt though. :)

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
  4. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I'm okay with this modern world because I take from it what I want and ignore the rest.

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  5. Eric "Herbie" Watson

I like that, most defiantly. We have the power of deletion and generalization and distortion. That means in deletion we can leave out what we like in our thoughts if we so wish, we often call that repression but it does have its good sides like when we are to ignore the pain ya know. And then we have the Generalization like tms healing or fibromyalgia. Ill take the word Tms instead and keep that general term and learn to beat it. The other term still has most Drs. baffled but i'm not baffled when I hear Tms. I know how to rid that.

Then the distortion is like the DR that said pain was all stress in the fibro thread and then he said they will find the medicine for it. Wow, isnt that confusing -- we already have the plan laid out above. There's different stlyes and protocols but if you do the work it works ya know.

The reason I brought up the three different names

Generalization
    Distortion
    Deletion

Cause that's the way we talk and learn. I gave the examples above. When you know all of the things above is going on you can enter awareness a lot better. See the tool there.