Boston Redsox
Well Known Member
Well people of the tms family, as you know been battling bad marriage crazy wife taking off for a month know she told me she was on a cruise…( crazy bitch) anyway trying not to react and staying calm and all the practices we do to cope…
I was fine or so I thought my leg and feet pain where diminishing to a certain degree where I was not really caring if I had pain anymore kinda of winning this battle to a point where fear was not a issue anymore ….THEN BAM all out rash on my legs arms just woke up one morning and they where there.
I laughed and said WOW system imperative is a real thing…my mind and focus where off my old issues and know this rash as my full attention crazy stuff.
Anyway thats my story of the week god bless you all.
I was fine or so I thought my leg and feet pain where diminishing to a certain degree where I was not really caring if I had pain anymore kinda of winning this battle to a point where fear was not a issue anymore ….THEN BAM all out rash on my legs arms just woke up one morning and they where there.
I laughed and said WOW system imperative is a real thing…my mind and focus where off my old issues and know this rash as my full attention crazy stuff.
Anyway thats my story of the week god bless you all.