1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Symptoms same time of day

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by kkcarlton, Aug 2, 2017.

Tags:
  1. kkcarlton

kkcarlton Peer Supporter

Hi,

I saw Dr. Schubiner last week and as he was talking about TMS symptoms he said, among other things, that symptoms can occur at the same time of day every day. I am glad he said this because in part that is what I am experiencing but I didn't get a chance to ask him why.

So why would the brain generate symptoms around the same time every day? is this another diversion or distraction tactic and to keep me in fear and make me think I have an illness or disease? In my case I was labeled with adrenal fatigue so having symptoms in the evening would fit that description.

Thank you...

2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Heya, KK,

The brain can do amazing things. It will often choose a location or a strategy just to scare you.

You will naturally want to worry about these things, but don't do it! Worrying about them is part of the syndrome.

3. kkcarlton

kkcarlton Peer Supporter

Thank you.

4. Sonic

Sonic Peer Supporter

Could be a form of conditioning.

Somewhere in the The Great Pain Deception book, I'm sure SteveO mentions that he would get specific pains at certain times of day.

MicheleRenee likes this.