1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 6 Symptoms moving around; the journaling is do hard

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by angelic333, Jul 27, 2014.

1. angelic333

angelic333 Peer Supporter

This process is doing something. My symptoms have moved from stomach pain and nausea to sacral pain. Moving down the ladder from depression to stomach to sacrum. But there lie my deepest issues. Foundation and security, the lower chakra. I get it. It sucks. The journaling is painful. Things I thought I let go, I never really have. This is an amazing process and I am grateful to partake in it. Thank you everyone on this forum who has reached out and given support.

Shirley and Eric "Herbie" Watson like this.
  2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

angelic333, this is awesome, you are doing great. I am studying the chakras now. Hope to chat with you some on those soon. On the tms subject though, you're doing great -- keep us posted. :)

Remember the pain will move around until you just lose all the fear and focus wherever it might move. It's trick is to get you to focus and fear it if it moves somewhere else, the answer is to ignore it and focus your attention on your emotions.