1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 15 Symptoms have moved

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by MJG, Apr 3, 2014.

1. MJG

MJG New Member

It is great that I'm able to return to the activities I enjoy doing. (Yea, I don't do them as well, and am working on accepting this) The pain in my lower back is gone. My hips/gluts still have a dull pain and I still have the need for aspirins .
    What is the new obsession...feeling exhausted and unmotivated. (Have had this before and thought I'm not eating right or exercising enough or something enough). I have negative chatter in my head, of how I need to get "stuff" done, I don't do enough. I'm pretty sure, TMS again, being obsessed with not feeling well for the last few days has been a distraction. I have unconscious rage fear and sadness, and it would rather have me focus about my body than deal with the emotions.
    At 58 it's time to go live life. Thanks!

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Wow MJG this sounds like you really know your journey. Being obsessed with not feeling well is a great disguise of Tms.
    I'm so glad to see this post. If you want to know how to know what TMS is, its in this thread.
    Bless you

MJG likes this.