1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Switching Sides

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by rachyb22, May 23, 2017.

1. rachyb22

rachyb22 Newcomer

I healed myself with TMS for back pain that was said to be from herniated disc and sponylolisthesis about 6 months ago. I 100% believe in TMS and have shared it with anyone i ever speak to in pain. 2 months ago i began feeling extreme pain in my left hip and knee, i had an mri and found nothing but the chiropracter suggested it was from my spondylolisthesis pinching a nerve. I again refused to believe this and healed myself completely about 3 days ago and resumed to normal life and exercise. Today i began to feel the same pain in my right hip that originally began when i suffered with the left one. I know switching sides is telltale sign of TMS and i want to nip this in the bud asap. Any advice on how to approach this? I would like to continue working out since i took off so long for my left leg. working out makes me feel good. THANK YOU for the support