1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Swinming and Fears

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by emporeon027, Dec 28, 2020.

1. emporeon027

emporeon027 Peer Supporter

Hi, i´m still on my journy withing TMS, most of my symtomps has gone or come and goes for some time to time in the day. but doenst bother me any more still, i was a swimmer almost all my life i am now 28 years old, and i want to go back after 5 years with out it.

I started to have fear about it, stuff as what about my brain interpretay as i am doing this because some symptoms and other stuff, also i started to worrey about RSI in my shoulder, i haven´t had them in the past but still the thought just nock the door in my brain. due to it i started to mimic some strokes movement with my arms and after a couple of repetitions i starte to feel some sharp pain in my left soulder in the mussles not in my rotator cuft, i´m kinda sure that its TMS wich in pruves my fear about getting back at it. any recomendation? besides keep working in my emotional being and journaly?. thanks