1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Success Story - RSI, Knee, Sinus, etc

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by Enrique, Jan 4, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Enrique

Enrique Well known member

I was going through some old file folders related to my workers comp claim back when I suffered from RSI. I found this printout (scanned and attached here) of the success story that I first read which introduced me to the crazy/revolutionary idea of TMS. It even has the date when I printed it out "8/30/2007". That was the day my life changed forever for the better. Ha Ha, you can even see the underlined sentences where he notes symptoms almost exactly like mine. I swear that I must've read that success story multiple times a day, praying that this would work for me. In fact, I used this folded up paper as my bookmark while reading The Divided Mind. I thought I should post it for anyone coming after me and is suffering from RSI.

It's really great to note that the message was posted 3 years(!) before I happened up on it. It just goes to show how powerful a success story can be for someone finding it later on!

Oh, and lastly, I never noticed that he also mentions being healed of knee pain, sinus pressures, and persistent colds.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
    Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) and ash86 like this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks, Enrique, for the post and including the Jesse Vig Success Story.
    It really is an inspiration and a wonderful reminder of the healing powers of TMS.

Your own success story also is wonderful.

I posted some words of wisdom today in the General Discussion subforum that
    are great for TMS healing.

3. Enrique

Your welcome! I'll have to check out the Words of Wisdom!:)

4. tmsandrew

tmsandrew Peer Supporter

thanks for sharing! I think it's just come past 5 years for me since first hearing about TMS. I do wonder what I'd be doing if I'd never heard about it. Not sure it bears thinking about :)

5. Enrique

Exactly, it's not worth thinking about.... better to just be grateful, right?

6. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Enrique.
    Back and knee pain are two of the most common symptoms of TMS.
    They're why most people see their doctor.
    But unless something is really structurally wrong, it's just TMS.

I've had some knee pain lately and went to Doctor YouTube.
    I found some very helpful videos on both back and knee pain.

Since I had already learned a lot about back pain, I watched those on knee pain,
    and have been practicing those videos. They seem to be helping.
    Some of them are on acupressure points for knee pain.

7. Enrique

Hi Walt. Speaking of knee pain, I have been seeing a TMS therapist to get over some knee pain (and shoulder pain). It's actually helping and I have to say that since starting both pains have subsided significantly. After a really long period of time with pain off and on, this is really helping! I also have an appointment to see Dr Schechter in mid-Feb to make sure to rule out a physical issue, but it's looking really good already.

8. Enrique

I recently had the opportunity to share my story on Georgie Oldfield's YouTube channel. Here it is. Enjoy. :)