1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this link: http://go.tmswiki.org/newprogram
    Dismiss Notice

Success stories for ulnar nerve symptoms in hands (bilateral cubital & carpal tunnel-like symptoms

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by tmrsi, Apr 23, 2021.

1. tmrsi

tmrsi Newcomer

Hi, someone else posted about this but I have not been able to find success stories that involve the ulnar nerve tingling and pain in hands (I have pain in all my fingers including median inervated ones, neck/trapezius tightness/pain, allodynia in palm, hypersensitize elbow). This is all from working through very painful computer use where I was getting stabbing pains going up arm and pain in any finger I clicked with. I am looking for similar stories of nerve RSI where people recover form pain but hopefully also tingling, and they have cubital tunnel/ulnar nerve type symptoms not just carpal. Please get in touch if this is you, or if you've seen a similar post let me know! thanks

2. stradivarius

stradivarius Peer Supporter

hello TMRSI,

I believe that Ryan had similar symptoms. Also check out Justin Bennetts how I beat RS I web page which is on a separate web page. He started off treating his symptoms with physical exercise but then ended up using the Sarno approach.

Good luck
    Stradivarius