1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 Structured Program

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by fbcoach, Feb 2, 2016.

1. fbcoach

fbcoach Peer Supporter

The TMS Diagnosis sounds logical, Reading the Testimonials of others Success Stories is helping to validate my belief in the TMS Theory. I have suspected something like this all along. One concern I have is if I have the personality to get this program working for me. I tried this a few years ago and just quit. With an actual Program to follow this time, I am expecting good results.

2. fbcoach

fbcoach Peer Supporter

I am curious to what others have tried or issues I should be aware of at this point in my program. Any suggestions or helpful hints appreciated.

3. Stella

Stella Well known member

Well, one thing i learned about myself is i have no patience especially with myself. The perfectionism kicks in, the fear of failure kicks in, the pressure and fear tighten down in my gut. So breath, love yourself, breath, breath some more deeply and know you are going on an adventure of a lifetime . You will succeed.

4. fbcoach

fbcoach Peer Supporter

Thank you very much Stella. I'm with ya on the "Perfectionism". I am an extreme Perfectionist, along with some OCD thrown in. I am looking forward to this adventure. We'll see how it turns out soon.

5. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I am under a lot of emotional stress lately, not personal but financial (aren't we all?), and the best way I am handling the frustration and anxiety is to laugh at it all. Laughing really lifts the burden.

6. fbcoach

fbcoach Peer Supporter

Walt,
    My wife agrees. She is Thai ("Land Of The Smile"), and that is engrained in the culture. She is the most amazing person I have ever met. Very, very, wise. She loves to watch comedies and laugh all the time. She has a inner calmness and peace that I haven't seen in many people. I believe there is something to that.