1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 8 Stop it brain

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Jojo61, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Jojo61

Jojo61 Peer Supporter

I feel better already despite having an increase in pain yesterday... By doing the SEP and journaling I feel like I'm reconnecting with a part of myself I thought was gone forever. I see now that the last few years I haven't been very nice to myself and that has to change. I deserve to be treated nicely... she said hoping no-one would think she was egocentric...

My body is aching in new places and it is a challenge to ignore it and just focus on the internal but I'll keep at it. I keep telling my brain: 'Bring it on, you're not gonna stop me.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Jojo. That's the girl. Just keep telling yourself you are going to heal and you will.

I sat in the sun in my back yard for half an hour yesterday and it felt so good. I slept real good last night.
    The secret seems to be some sunshine in the daytime and sleep in a dark room at night.

3. Jojo61

Jojo61 Peer Supporter

Thanks Walt. I enjoyed some sunshine too today. Went for a lovely walk with my little girl in her stroller. My arms started aching but then I told myself over and over that the cause is repressed emotions and stress and that my arms are healthy... and it worked :) The pain almost dissapeared after a while. I'm hoping for a nice long night of sleep too. Here's hoping my little girl feels the same way :). May you have a lovely day today!