1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Still zero pain!

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by mmo4, Jun 22, 2014.

1. mmo4

mmo4 Peer Supporter

I just wanted to check-in with an update. I went through the program about 6 months ago and I have been totally pain free ever since. I did not have the "book cure"-it took me a little while, but it worked. I now jog up to 5 miles a day with absolutely zero pain-I mean ZERO. (I was not able to sit for more than five minutes at its worst).

When stressed, I notice a small twinge in my back. The second I feel that, I remind myself that it is TMS and it goes away immediately. I just wanted to add to the success stories and let everyone know that that I am still pain free after about half a year. How cool to have something that really, really works. Good luck to all.

2. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Thank you for the update and sharing your success with us. It is truly inspirational and will help others keep working on resolving their TMS. It truly is possible to be pain free! Congratulations!

3. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Awesome mmo4, thanks so much for the up-date. We need these stories of success and the up-date so we all can keep reaching and knowing there is truly a cure.
    You are so cool, thank you again and always have the best of times in all you do,
    Bless You:)

speedysel likes this.
  4. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Mmo4, I add my thanks for your recovery success post.
    I'd love to know what your symptoms were and how TMS knowledge healed them.
    Did you work on repressed emotions or maybe a perfectionist personality?
    Was forgiveness involved?

And it's great to know that new symptoms go away when you attribute them to TMS.

5. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi mmo4,

Congratulations on all of your success! Thank you so much for taking the time to check back in here and share that you are still 100% pain-free. Success stories like yours give others in this community who are still working to overcome their own TMS so much hope.

You mentioned that your recovery took a while. The best thing for anyone is to completely put time out of their mind, but people struggle with that, and I think one way we can help is by letting people know that that is normal. About how long would you say it took for you?

Forest

6. Annasan

Annasan New Member

7. Annasan

Annasan New Member

Thank you for posting !..I need inspiration .. This is a miracle. .. .that works for me .. When I allow it. And remember this is real .