1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Still with Tms

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Boston Redsox, Nov 15, 2021.

1. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

Hello folks been off the forum for awhile , still on the path to healing it’s been over 10 yrs or something like that ..been dealing with my burning pain which is all over at times but mainly in both legs .
    I pretty much did all TMS had to offer , but to no avail ..there as been no let up .. well that’s not all true i do have some good days but few and far between .

I decided to try Wellbutrin and see what it can do for my mood …I really don’t let the pain stop me …I actually pack my bags and move to the west coast looking for a new life to see if a change of environment will put me towards my path but to avail TMS is still with me .

I basically listen to Dan Buglio to me he offers the best no nonsense advice out there ..he has been very helpful other than that i take it day to day and if I need something to calm me down I do it without hesitation.

I one day this will pass but until then I take my TMS with me .

Marco

Marls likes this.
  2. Renee

Renee Well known member

Hi Marco

You are not alone. I am a long time sufferer as well. Now I've developed back pain and shoulder pain to go along with my long time pelvic issues. One day at at time is about all we can do.

Boston Redsox likes this.
  3. Mala

Mala Well known member

Hi Marco, sorry to hear that you are still in pain.
    You are a strong person for not letting the pain get to you.
    Hope the Wellbutrin helps & that you can become pain free very soon.

Take care

Mala

Boston Redsox likes this.
  4. Boston Redsox

The you Mala longtime , yes my journey is still going on I figured it’s time to got science for awhile to get some relief

5. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Marco,

Good to get your news, even though it is not good news.

Congratulations for your courage and persistence.

As I read these words I feel your strength. I know it has been hell, and at the same time, I feel this journey has some how tempered you. There is an acceptance or positivity which I don't recall last time you checked in ---years ago I think. Thank you for sharing where you are these days. There is a calmness and strength.

Andy

Boston Redsox, plum and miffybunny like this.
  6. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Marco, so sorry to hear that you are still in pain! I wish you to part with your pain soon!

Boston Redsox, plum and miffybunny like this.
  7. Bitzalel Brown

Bitzalel Brown Peer Supporter

Amen !!!!!

8. Bitzalel Brown

Bitzalel Brown Peer Supporter

Marco you are already doing so much, as the others have said , not giving up and continuing to search, One thing I can say with absolute certainty. No body has the one stop answer. I have spent over thirty years in the world of modern medicine ( EMT-P) and holistic field, I have been on a macrobiotic diet for close to thirty years. learnt and tried Chinese medicine, Yoga, meditation, reflexology, Emotion code, Presence Process, mindfulness breath technique, Wim Hoff, NLP and TMS modalities and I know that I really know nothing because the human being is so complex that we need not to get tunnel visioned into believing WE have the answers. I have seen over the years people heal from diet, breathing, exercise, fasting, TCM, chiropractics, empathy, modern medicine, energy healers and prayers. Your journey is part and parcel of who you are. You are the true guide and like many others that have reached the TMS wall, only you can find the way. The empathetic caring people in this forum can suggest and share their experiences and ideas but you must dig deep to feel what's at your root. I personal suffered and still am challenged by TMS distraction and have searched basiclly in circles, ultimately finding the answer inside myself. Mine in short is fear, fear of letting others down, fear of not fulfilling my strong beliefs, fear of missed opportunities and of life slipping between my fingers. The more I look fear straight in the eye and feel safe, I am home. TMS has been my guide, he is so honest it hurts. We pray for you.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2021
  9. Boston Redsox

Thx you all for your supporting words I appreciate them and they give me hope ..hope for a new day is everything..I believe hope conquers our fears and give us strength to continue for me there is no other choice ..

God Bless you all

Bitzalel Brown likes this.
  10. BloodMoon

BloodMoon Beloved Grand Eagle

Brilliantly put, imho! I've also come to realise that the root of my TMS is fear. All day long my 'monkey mind' is concerned with it in one way or another, so I'm now letting it chatter on and on in the background and making a particular point of taking no notice of it.

Bitzalel Brown likes this.