1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Steve Ozanich's 'Pocket Guide'

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Ewok, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Ewok

Ewok Peer Supporter

Hi All,

I saw Steve O refer to his 'Pocket Guide' for TMS healing he'd made for the wiki in one of his posts. Does anyone know where I can locate this? I'd really like to take a look as I am so overwhelmed by all the information.

@Forest maybe you can advise?

jrid32 likes this.
  2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

3. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

Ewok likes this.
  4. Ewok

Ewok Peer Supporter

Thank you Forrest and Tom.

And thank you Steve. That's a pretty soothing read.

5. Steve Ozanich

Steve Ozanich TMS Consultant

You’re welcome Ewok, I don’t believe I’ve ever said you're welcome Ewok to anyone before.

That guide is the heart of all the problems, the order of the progression and the words themselves are important, if people can intuitively see it and get it at a deeper level they don’t need anything else. But this T-personality demands more proof, more details in what the great Wayne Dyer called “the disease of more.” The books, tips, tricks and programs are part of the ongoing problem because they add to the intellect’s desire to divert awareness from the problem. Those who are struggling keep trying and trying, looking for the holy grail word or next book that will save them, but it will never come because the answers are already here. Healing is not a destination.

Readiness is the key, when that word or book does come along and the person feels better it simply means they were ready for the change, because the answers were always here in front of them.

I just laughed out loud when I saw the huge cover of my second book posted by TTom. Leave it to Tom to help those of us trying to spread this great message and for those who need help. It's not easy as the message gets blocked at every turn by people with their own "shadow motivations," but it most often gets blocked by those seeking answers.

SteveO

Ewok and Tennis Tom like this.