1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Steve O

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Summermissy, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Summermissy

Summermissy New Member

Hello, just finished reading Steve Os Book and I found each page to be very helpful. I also read all of Dr. Sarnos books. I am 100% convinced I have TMS and feel as if I am three quarters through my recovery. I've had three lower back surgeries the last one resulting in a drop foot. After physical therapy I am able to walk but with some transient pain in my left leg. Now the pain is going between migraines and then back to the leg. Is there anywhere on one of the forums that has support from Steve O? Thank you

2. David88

David88 Well known member

Steve O is a member of this forum, but hasn't posted for a while. You could try opening a conversation with him -- he might respond. He's here under his full name.

3. Summermissy

Summermissy New Member

Thanks David