1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 Starting the Program

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by RHCPfan, Jul 2, 2021.

1. RHCPfan

RHCPfan Newcomer

A little part of me thinks that my pain comes from something other than TMS, but deep down I know without a doubt that all the pain I'm experiencing is from TMS. A worry that I have is that I'll never be able to truly resolve my repressed emotions, and so my pain will always be with me

2. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Congratulations on starting the program!

In my experience, you don't have to "resolve" repressed emotions. You just have to become aware of of your emotions. It's the repression, not the emotion, that is the problem that can lead to TMS.

I know this journey can seem daunting at times, but if you take it one step at a time, you will get to a place of recovery. Let us know how you're doing and if you have any questions along the way. We are all here to help one another.

Catred and hawaii_five0 like this.
  3. wrestlingfanforever

wrestlingfanforever Peer Supporter

I feel your fear & pain. And i know that we are BOTH gonna get through this. :)

hawaii_five0 likes this.