1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this link: http://go.tmswiki.org/newprogram
    Dismiss Notice

spontaneous wrist pain

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by abezz, Oct 29, 2020.

1. abezz

abezz Peer Supporter

i have defeated tms before, but through a long and drawn out process.. i have been experiencing left wrist pain recently out of nowhere. i am a barber so work with my hands alot but i dont believe in rsi or overuse injury as per tms. and im not working too strenuously anyways. i am trying my best not to worry too much but i just wish i had tools to use to overcome the issue quick as possible. anyone have helpful techniques ?

2. Baseball65

Baseball65 Beloved Grand Eagle

Whenever I have fresh symptoms it means something has happened in my life. I have not yet become aware of how anger provoking it was. It drifted by without a thought. So...

I go and sit with a pen and paper (or an open word document on a computer) and list everything that MIGHT have bugged me by category.
    Money,
    Personal relationships,
    responsibilities
    Mental environment (religion , politics, conspiracy nuts)
    Family of origin
    Work

stuff like that. THEN, I choose something off the list, and any time I find myself paying attention to the pain, I turn my thoughts to that topic. It reconditions your brain AND it lets your unconscious know that YOU know what it is up to.

If that sounds insane or simplistic I can only promise you I have used that for a few decades and it has worked for everything...back, knee, arm, rsi, jaw and even stuff like gall bladder pain. I got it straight from Sarno in "healing back pain" and have turned it into a therapy.