1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

something positive

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Clio O'Toole, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Clio O'Toole

Clio O'Toole New Member

as part of the educational program for today it asked me what i have done lately to be proud of. well we moved from an apartment to a house we love with a 15 month old and both me and my husband have been pretty kind to each other in the process. i had one day of intense anxiety but i took it in my stride and it passed. i am settling in to the fact that it will take a year to make friends and get to know our new town. some days i am harder on myself than others but i catch myself and thats the progress. i am gently getting back to yoga and meditation and remind myself often that i am physically strong and healthy. i am working on gratitude. all of this i am very proud of.

veronica73, Livvygurl and Susan like this.
  2. veronica73

veronica73 Well known member

Great news, Clio!

3. Lori

Lori Well known member

Clio, sounds great. I'm happy to hear your comments and strides. I believe showing and feeling gratitude gets us more for which to be grateful! :)

How cute--a 15 month old! FUN (and yes, I know, a lot of work!)