1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 8 Some symptoms gone; others remain. Optimistic.

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by SB, Feb 9, 2013.

1. SB

SB Peer Supporter

As I think I mentioned in an earlier post, within days of reading The Mindbody Prescription, serious pains in my wrists, fingertips, sides of fingers, and elbows went away. I was so excited to have found this diagnosis. I felt like it was the best possible (most convenient) diagnosis. No gadgets to buy? No exercises to do? Amazing! :)

I still have not had success with my right scapula, my general Type-A personality day-to-day anxiety, nightmares, and needing to urinate in the middle of the night. These are my next priorities to address, and it is why I started this program. I'm hopeful. :rolleyes:

Layne likes this.
  2. Layne

Layne Well known member

That's amazing! I wish you continued success!!!

3. Stella

Stella Well known member

You can do it.

4. Patti Kimler

Patti Kimler Peer Supporter

I'm at the same place in the program as you- congratulations on your success! -Patti