1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Some progress?

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Calum, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Calum

Calum Well known member

A brief one today. Yesterday I was wearing some ski boots that pressed on the outer edge of my heel. I've been having problems where the TMS convinces another part of my brain that pressure in the foot region should be interpreted as pain. I actually expected the pain to occur, then when I took off the ski boots it did (makes little sense right?) Then I focused on the pain and told it that I knew it wasn't a real physical problem. It went away. If only the rest of these foot symptoms would leave so easily. Although I'm confident with time and patience they will =)

Ines, Lunarlass66 and Mermaid like this.
  2. Mermaid

Mermaid Well known member

Well done ! It gives you a great boost every time you have a small victory doesn't it. dancea

Calum likes this.