1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Some of My Favorite Quotes

Discussion in 'Community Off Topic' started by Tennis Tom, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

"All my friends in Los Angeles are the sensitive type. They all have like all the diseases like Chronic Fatigue, Epstien Barr, Fibromyalgia. Like all the diseases where the only symptoms seem to be you had a really crappy childhood and at the prospect of full time work ya feel kinda achy and tired."[​IMG]
    Comedian Maria Bamford, posted by Skizzik @ TMSHelp

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." Jiddu Krishnamurti

"Pain is inevitable; suffering is optional." Author Unknown

"Happy People Are Happy Putters." Frank Nobilo, Golf Analyst

"Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint." Mark Twain and Balto

"The hot-dog is the noblest of dogs; it feeds the hand that bites it." Dr. Laurence Johnston Peter

"...the human emotional system was not designed to endure the mental rigors of a tennis match." Dr. AllenFox

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
    Sir Winston Churchill

"We come into this world naked, screaming, and covered in blood. With dedication and a little planning, you can go out the same way. " ???

Eric "Herbie" Watson, TG957 and tgirl like this.
  2. mugwump

mugwump Well known member

This is my favorite one.
    22.jpg