1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 8 So far

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Lisa, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Lisa

Lisa Peer Supporter

1 week in and my pain has definitely started to shift. New/different sensations from the sciatica, pain also seems to be moving about, anywhere from the hip to the toes

I’ve never journaled before. I’m someone who wears their emotions on their sleeve (or so I thought). This weeks journaling has been a revelation and the feelings/tears have poured out onto the pages

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Congratulations on your work Lisa! It sounds like you're in an important process of understanding, allowing, and self-compassion for your human experience. The more you allow yourself to feel and understand, the less need for distraction with symptoms. Or put another way, the safer you'll feel inside, even if you're not immediately aware of this.

3. Lisa

Lisa Peer Supporter

Thank you Andy