1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 8 So far so good

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by MrPositive248, Mar 12, 2017.

1. MrPositive248

MrPositive248 New Member

TMS Treatment up to this point.

I’m not sure how to answer this. My IBS, panic attacks, depression and killer neck pain have been gone for years. Now my sitting back pain is gone. Symptom wise only my hip pain remains. It comes and goes, mostly in the afternoon.

I’m out and about more, doing normal stuff. Not using my back as a reason not to do things.

I spend less time now thinking about or fearing the pain. I can forget about it sometimes for almost an hour. Sometimes it’s not the first thing I think about when I get up in the morning, it’s third or fourth.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi again, MrPositive. It's great to know that most all of your pain has gone away and that just some hip pain remains. Keep believing 100 percent that TMS emotions are the cause. For temporary relief, I have had good results from back pain by rubbing Voltaren Gel on it. It's only available by prescription, from a doctor, but I am confident that rubbing a little on your hip will help you while you journal to discover the emotional cause(s) of your pain.