1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Small success!

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by lolaskip, Jul 2, 2015.

1. lolaskip

lolaskip New Member

I'm very happy to say I had the privilege of meeting Dr. Schubiner, and he feels I indeed have TMS. He stated he was 100% confident he could get me running again, and was as kind and thorough as everything I have read about him. I've been to therapy before, but was surprised at some connections he drew between past stressors and my "back injury." I told him I was having trouble totally accepting this was a brain problem given that I still have popping and cracking around my SI joint. He literally cracked his neck in front me me and said, "So...my neck doesn't hurt. Why should you?" I'm so relieved to finally receive a guidance that will help solve this leg pain. I already feel looser in my hips and back than I have in months. Looking forward to getting through this!

IrishSceptic likes this.
  2. Kris

Kris New Member

Congratulations!! Keep going! Keep believing, and when you doubt, just remember that TMS wants you to doubt because it wants to keep using the pain to distract you.