1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Skin candida !!!!!

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by hawkanoxx, Mar 10, 2019.

1. hawkanoxx

hawkanoxx New Member

has anyone on here had recurring skin candida ????? I’ve used antifungal cream “ sugarfree diets it just keeps coming back I also have other tms symptoms

2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

I know nothing about candida - is it a condition that is known to be exacerbated by stress? If it is, that's your answer. The cause of TMS is the stress of emotional repression. TMS symptoms tell you that it's time to address that cause.

The most helpful thing you can do for yourself is to stop focusing on symptom details. If you have been medically checked out and believe that you have TMS, start thinking in very general terms of "my TMS symptom(s)" and do not discuss or describe any details, because in the end, the details are totally irrelevant. Focusing on the details is your brain's attempt to keep you distracted and in fear.

Good luck!

3. hawkanoxx

hawkanoxx New Member

Thanks for the help i will try not focus on it

JanAtheCPA likes this.